Welcome to the CDCC’s most successful educational program designed to coach business owners about the current platforms needed to grow a business!
These sessions are available the 2nd Wednesday of every month (excluding July, August & December) from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. in the CDCC Board Room or via ZOOM. These sessions, using a format of members teaching other members about what’s new and what works in their businesses, are a FREE Member Benefit. Non Members may also participate – the cost for Non Members is $25.
Our Current Series: “The Come Back Series” (February – June)
This Coffee Coaching Series of 5 Sessions, brought to you by The House of Coffi and Tre Sorelle Dolce Ice Cream & Mini Golf, is designed to assist businesses in Central Delaware as they re-open and re-launch post-COVID.
- February 10th: Bringing Your Employees Back – a discussion of items to consider, new training and protocols, and strategies for motivating employees to return to work in person Click Here to Register for February
- March 10th: Maintaining Connections & Ensuring Engagement – a thoughtful conversation exploring ideas for keeping clients engaged and ways to avoid losing track of leads Click Here to Register for March
- April 14th: Expanding Partnerships & Increasing Revenue – a panel discussion delving into strategies for forming healthy business partnerships and how those partnerships can benefit all parties and the community Click Here to Register for April
- May 12th: Pandemic Pivots/Strategies Worth Keeping – a panel discussion about new strategies created during the pandemic that will now become part of regular business and how these new practices will promote growth Click Here to Register for May
- June 9th: Rebuilding Emergency Resources – a conversation about rebuilding resources that were depleted by pandemic shut-downs and restricted capacities and how to prepare for unexpected hardships Click Here to Register for June