Your CDCC believes that constant learning is critical to the success of your business. We provide a variety of learning experiences designed to assist you in growing your company and establishing your brand.
- 5 Star Membership Program – This program is designed to help you get the most out of your CDCC Membership by staying involved and engaged.
- CDCC Ambassadors – Dedicated to educating and engaging new CDCC members.
- CDCC’s Coffee Coaching Program – An educational program designed to educate business owners about the current platforms needed to grow a business.
- Chamber Connections Newspaper – One of the top Chamber member news resources. The newspaper is published monthly and delivered to all CDCC members. It includes upcoming events, member news, new member spotlights, ribbon cuttings, plus anything and everything CDCC!
- Economic Development Initiatives – Economic Development is important to the work of the Chamber. To that end, your CDCC has formed partnerships to promote Economic Development here in Central Delaware. In addition, an annual Economic Forecast Breakfast is held each year where information is shared about the health of the economy, and a Transportation Committee works to improve all transportation infrastructure needed for business growth.
- Kent County Open for Business Program – Free business development sessions to help you open or expand your business. A one-stop resource center with 14+ organization/agency partners.
- Leadership Central Delaware – A 10-month leadership development program.
- Military Affairs Committee – Committed to strengthening and continuing the connection and engagement with Dover Air Force Base and the business community.
- Other CDCC Committees – there are several committees that support the work of the Chamber. Participation on committees is an educational experience as committee members are taken behind the scenes to help plan and execute activities, programs, and events – while assisting the Chamber!