Marketing provides a vehicle by which people are drawn into your business – it helps them understand who you are and what you do. Your CDCC offers a variety of marketing platforms designed to make your business a household name, many of which come with your membership at no additional cost to you.
- $50 CDCC Referral Program – Designed to encourage CDCC members to refer new members. Once a new member joins the referring member receives a $50 credit towards their next year’s membership dues.
- 55+ Expo – Attended by over 4,500 individuals each year, this Expo showcases our members’ products and services to the fastest growing population in the State – those 55 and older.
- Business Brags – We visit 2-3 current members each week, snap some pictures, and post them to our Facebook to “brag” about how awesome these businesses are!
- CDCC Annual Publications – Annual publications are offered including the Central Delaware Resource Guide which highlights all Central Delaware has to offer and the Dover/Kent County Map which is printed and distributed to residents and visitors throughout Kent County and Delaware.
- CDCC Email Publications – the CDCC works hard to keep you informed and provides email opportunities for member businesses to share their news and events with other member businesses.
- Club Card Savings Program – Designed to increase foot traffic to local business. The card provides 150+ savings from participating Chamber members.
- Cornerstone Membership – A premier industry exclusive marketing package for CDCC members.
- Home and Garden Show – This expo-style trade show is a two-day event that showcases the goods and services of our Central Delaware businesses, with a special emphasis on home repair, construction, and renovation, as well as landscaping, gardening, pools, and more.
- Marketing Committee – Dedicated to promoting CDCC benefits, events, and programs.
- Member of the Month – A member is chosen at the monthly Sunset Business Mixer and has the opportunity to talk about their business. Members can learn what they offer by reading the article in the Chamber Connections newspaper or online.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – The CDCC can help members grow their businesses and receive recognition by utilizing one of the many levels of program/event sponsorship and advertising. Click Here to view our Sponsorship Packet.
- Website Business Directory – One of the top pages visited on the Chamber website (45,000 average visits a month). This is a powerful benefit and tremendous marketing tool for members.