- Talk to me to… find out who and how to connect with other businesses.
- My favorite quote is… “What would you do if you knew you could not fail!”
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be? Friends
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would… visit more CDCC members.
- In one word I am… Dedicated!
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned… that by working together we can accomplish great things!
Cristal R. Brenneman
- Talk to me about…
*how the Chamber can help you & your business
*any of the CDCC’s 70+ events and programs
*the Military Affairs Committee
- My favorite quote is… “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be? Gilmore Girls
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would… read an actual book – not one on my kindle
- In one word I am…. Dependable
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned… what a truly amazing group of people live in this community!
Kendra D. Friel
- Talk to me about… billing questions, registration, or to speak to anyone else in the office since I answer the phone 🙂
- My favorite quote is… “Quiet people have the loudest minds” – Stephen Hawking
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be… “The Big Bang Theory”, sadly enough I think I do from time to time!
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would use it… gardening, it’s the only relaxing “chore” I’ve ever known.
- In one word I am… Reliable
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned… what a wonderful, vibrant, caring community Dover is! Our members are involved and dedicated. It’s truly inspirational!
Kristi J. Osborn
- Talk to me about…
How can you get the most out of your membership? Who is your Ambassador or how can you become an Ambassador? How can you become a 5 Star Member? How can you get involved in sponsoring an event? Ask me how today! 🙂
- My favorite quote is… “Today is your day. You’re mountain is waiting. So…get on your way.” –Dr. Seuss
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be… Friends, and most definitely in the girls apartment…you know, the bigger one.
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would use it… working out.
- In one word I am… Determined
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned… A GREAT team is PRICELESS!
Heather L. Patosky
- Talk to me about…
Someone would contact me within the Chamber to discuss ways to reach out to our members. We would go over different options to get their business out to the public. They would contact me for advertising opportunities and ways to promote them. We would schedule a ribbon cutting for them, include any events in the community news, and send out press releases.
- My favorite quote is… “Be a Pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.”
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be… I don’t know much about old sitcoms but if I could pick a television show to live in, it would be Parks and Recreation because April Ludgate is my spirit animal.
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would… use it thrifting! I love going to discount stores and finding awesome things. But if I got tired of doing that I’d go to a random park and play with stranger’s puppies.
- In one word I am… Hilarious
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned… what it means to be passionate about something. When I was younger I always loved marketing, but never really knew what I wanted to do with it. After going to college and grad school, and through my experience at the CDCC, I have become passionate about businesses in the area and watching them succeed in my community.
- Talk to me about…Who you are…. What made you start your business? What are your needs? What are you looking for from the Chamber? How can we help YOU!
- My favorite quote is…“Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying” (Movie- SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION-(written by Steven King) Spoken by Red (Morgan Freeman)
- If I could live in any sitcom, it would be? SEINFELD!!! Remember, I am an ex-New Yorker!
- If I had one extra hour of free time a day, I would…READ- Have a slew of unread books on my nightstand!…Walk the beach…Catch up with Loved Ones…
- In one word I am…BLESSED!
- Working at the CDCC, I’ve learned…a GREAT deal more about Kent County that I thought I knew! I’ve learned about the great team working here at CDCC, – I’ve learned what a “Corn Hole” is and what a “Jenga” is, and I am planning on attending a Pumpkin Chunkin soon! Remember, I moved here after living in NYC for 23 years! I also learned what AMAZING Members CDCC has, and how vibrant the Business Community here is! It is a pleasure and an honor to work with them, and this team!