Who Are Ambassadors?
Our Ambassadors are the official representatives of the Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce. They are critical in providing mentoring to new members, serve as a liaison for current members, and promote growth of the Chamber.
Who can be an Ambassador?
- Business members in good standing with the Chamber.
- Membership for a minimum of 1 year prior to serving.
- Successfully completed the Ambassador Orientation.
What is the value of being an Ambassador?
- Serving as an Ambassador allows you to expand your business network with like-minded professionals and potential customers.
- It increases your visibility at events and gives you a greater presence within the community.
- Satisfaction in helping new members reach 5 Star Status their first year.
- It increases EVERY possible business opportunity for personal and professional development.
For more information, contact CDCC Membership Services at 302-734-7513 or email@example.com.