- 5 Star Member Program – This program is designed to help you get the most out of your CDCC Membership by staying involved and engaged.
- Ambassador Committee – Dedicated to educating and engaging new CDCC members.
- CDCC’s Coffee Coaching Program – An educational program designed to educate business owners about the current platforms needed to grow a business.
- Chamber Connections Newspaper – One of the top Chamber member news resources. The newspaper is published monthly and delivered to all CDCC members. It includes upcoming events, member news, new member spotlights, ribbon cuttings, plus anything and everything CDCC!
- Delaware’s Young Professional Conference – A 1-day conference designed to engage and educate the Young Professionals of Delaware.
- Kent County Open for Business Program – Free business development sessions to help you open or expand your business. A one-stop resource center with 14+ organization/agency partners.
- Leadership Central Delaware – A 10-month leadership development program.
- Military Affairs – Committed to strengthening and continuing the connection and engagement with Dover Air Force Base and the business community.
- Transportation Committee – Dedicated to improving all transportation infrastructures needed for business growth.