Applications are Closed for the 2016-2017 Term; Applications for the 2017-2018 year will be available at the beginning of April, 2017.
Who Are Ambassadors?
Our Ambassadors are the official representatives of the Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce. They are critical in providing mentoring to new members, serve as a liaison for current members, and promote growth of the Chamber.
Who can be an Ambassador?
- Business members in good standing with the Chamber.
- Membership for a minimum of 1 year prior to serving.
- Successfully completed the Ambassador Orientation.
What is the value of being an Ambassador?
- Serving as an Ambassador allows you to expand your business network with like-minded professionals and potential customers.
- It increases your visibility at events and gives you a greater presence within the community.
- Satisfaction in helping new members reach 5 Star Status their first year.
- It increases EVERY possible business opportunity for personal and professional development.
For more information, contact Kristi Osborn with Membership Services.
CLICK HERE for 5 Star Program Specifics